Got a question about BecomeAnEX? Need help with something? We’re happy to help!
Below are answers to the most common messages we get. You may also find what you need on our FAQs Page.
I can’t log in.
- In the upper right corner of any page, click Log In. To reset your password, click “Forgot Password?” under the red Log In button.
How do I set my quit date?
- You can set or change your quit date any time on your My EX Plan page. You can also set or change your quit date via text message if you are enrolled. Simply text back a new date (mm/dd/yyyy). Sign up for text messages any time by editing your profile settings.
How do I change when text messages arrive?
- Messages are currently sent between 11am and 9pm Eastern Time for everyone. We recommend using the Do Not Disturb function on your phone if these hours are inconvenient. Android and iPhones have the Do Not Disturb function in recent versions. The default times are likely 10pm to 7am. We suggest changing it to 6pm to 2am. You can add people to your VIP list to allow them to contact you during those hours if it is an emergency.
Where do I get nicotine patches, gum, or lozenges?
- Most health plans offer free or very low cost quitting medications. Call the number on the back of your insurance card to find out more information. You may also want to check with your employer. Some wellness programs offer medications on-site. If not, your HR representative can help direct you to the right place.
- You can also call 1-800-QUIT-NOW to be connected to your state’s quitline services. Many states offer free medications through the state quitline.
- Check with a pharmacist about purchasing on your own. Generic brands can be much less expensive than name brand medications.
Still need help? Contact us!
- Get in touch with a friendly member of our team using the form below. We’ll get back to you within 2 business days — usually sooner.